Heyyo ! Welcome to my blog ! do follow mine . i really apprciate y'all for coming !
Hi , Im NoorSyafiqahHanina ! Ika for short :)
Im Thirteen :D
Live in Batu Gajah , Perak !
Study in SMKCONVENT



this is sooooo sad.it's already 2013 and im growing older! oh man. i donno what's my aim for this yearrr. i think i want to focus on sport maybe? but i need to focus on academic too . ok let's talk about what happened last year. yeah of course im 13 last year. i'd go through so many experiences . sad , happy and serious moments . i just cannot forgetttt . *teardrops* okay im so lack of idea for what to say.ok last year , i met so many new friends , new close friends , new special friend . there are just so meaningful to me. uhm, i'd been broken hearted for 4 times last year . haha . boo me! u know? they were never appreciate me.like ever . hoho . okay , stupid me cuz telling u all about that . i think last year was the unluckiest year evaaaa . so many bad thingy happened. but i need to accept it cause Allah is testing me. yeah . i hope this year will be more better . no more monkey lavvv . stupid monkey love. haha. hippo . talk about the first day i walked in to school , absolutely i met my bestfriends , adilah hurini and ain . 3 jellybeannies! and and and i also met my juniorss!! haha . they are soooooo small and cute and me too , cute . yelyelyel . i donno what to sayyy!!! *scream* okay , when im in my class on the first day , i was just like , omg omg where should i sit! and definitely , different teacher teaching meeee this year~ i hope everything goes well with new teacher , new environment , new rules . want or not , i need to accept . wuwu . and the best part for this year isss nothing . for this time laaa . and the saddest thing for this year iss i need to move my place in the class away from my bestfriends :( ok i think that's all for this post . i'll update my blog whenever i free~